One of the most common things we hear from couples on the other side of their wedding day is how crazy fast the entire day went! We know this is the day you’ve been dreaming of and planning for so long, and we intend to capture the emotions, the memories and the overwhelming joy of your wedding experience on film. We know you want to have these memories to share with children, friends and family members to come! And to sit with your new husband or new wife and relive the moments of the big day together! That’s why when you invest in any of our packages, we put forth every effort to produce an incredible and meaningful film that will last a lifetime.
Wedding Packages with Julius Espiritu start at $5200.
We also offer Team Packages that start at $2800.
If photography is something you need as well, we do have packages available with Brandon LeClaire and other preferred vendors.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ’s or send us an inquiry here.
difference between booking Julius and team packages
- When you book a team package, you're in the care of our Spiritmade crew! Our shooters will film from start to finish and then the footage will be handed off to our team of editors. This is a more budget friendly option for our couples.
- When you book a package with me, I personally show up with my second shooter and capture your whole day! I then take the footage and get to work on your film. Everything you see in my featured work has been crafted and story told by me personally!
How to book us
- To book us, a signed agreement and 50% deposit is required. We will not hold your date without a signed agreement or deposit.
Where are you located and do you travel?
- We are based out of Palm Springs, CA. We travel anywhere you have your wedding! Travel Fee (and/or) Hotel is required if location is more than 1 hour away from Palm Springs.
Difference between Half day and Full day coverage?
- Our half day coverage will usually start at the venue in time for the start of the Ceremony up until the end of reception. If you decide to have a first look or something special with your fiancé before the ceremony, we can start filming there and up until reception is over!
- Our full day coverage allows us to start filming early! While the bride is getting hair & makeup done, we capture all the detailed shots of the dress, rings and moments with the bride and her bride's maids as well as capturing the groom and his groom's men. We then continue the whole day up until reception and send off!
What's in the Full Reception Edit?
- No matter how your timeline is set up, we capture and deliver a detailed edit of your First Dance, Speech toasts, Parent Dances, Bouquet & Garter Toss, and any Special Performances!
A Next-Day Teaser?!
- Yes you read that right! As soon as your special day is over, we diligently work on an epic teaser for you to be able to share the next day and show off your amazing wedding!!
How long does it take to receive our wedding film?
- Our estimated time of delivery is between 8 - 12 weeks, But depending on the season we are in, we may be able to deliver your films sooner!
- Additional Hours
- Aerial Drone
- Video Guestbook